Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March? Did you happen?

Where the heck did March go? I got caught yesterday saying that February 20th was last week. If only. Looking back at my month of blogs is the only thing keeping me from dreaming of valentines...

Here are some tid-bits of how March went (for those, like I, who can't remember):

My baby sister escaped the country  and went to London. (Stories still to come, the slacking is on my end, not hers). 
The US passed some new exciting legislation here and here. Although I wouldn't mind escaping to Canada.
The World recognized days focused on Women, TB, and h20.
Read the book, This I Believe & fell head over heels in L-O-V-E. An entire post dedicated to this project is still to come, but I shared some wisdom on "being there" and "humdrum lives" in the meantime.
I ate some food and repeated.
Drum-roll please. March was super important because we all FILLED OUT OUR 2010 US CENSUS .

Au Revoir St. Patrick. Bonjour ... showers?

No comments: