Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kindness of Strangers

So remember when I blogged about the novel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson? & I also said something about bothering a customer at the deli with all sorts of questions about it?! Well, wellllllll today before heading back home, Natalie from Washington came in and gave it to me. Isn't that sweet?

I've been serving her, her daughter, and mother  for a few weeks, and slowly been forming an interesting bond. I may have known their favorite drinks and dishes before their names, but let me tell ya - a few tears were present at our short & sweet goodbye today.

At the end of it all, I'm thankful for this rain - it's time to read.
At the end of it all II - this is all the more proof that I should move to Washington, yes?

No comments: