Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where I Blog From

In 'honor' my 100th blog week (yes, week, I'm totally going to milk this) I thought I'd share - where I blog from. My desk is always a work in progress - usually a complete mess of business cards, to-do lists, and mail. Once every few weeks I get the urge to clean, folder-ize, and recycle. Today, being rainy and cold - was one of those days. I snapped a few pictures and here she is - where I blog from:   
  
  
I can't forgot my wonderful, cozy, cuuuuute chair...
or my cool mug/coffee - the ON switch to my brain. 

Otayyy, I don't think you need pictures of my couch or bed; 'cause ... I blog from there too. Remember to check out my 100th blog post and leave a comment to win my give-a-way! 

1 comment:

Alex said...

You're adorable. So is your desk.