Friday, May 7, 2010

of this i ask.

I realize this may be against blogger-etiquette, but I'm doin' it anyway. 

I truly enjoy blogging and sharing some of the tales of my travels, passion for culture, interest in non-profits, daily observations, & the occasional (lately frequent) political rants but sometimes ... it's hard to find motivation.

So here goes an awkward request...
If you read me: follow me (See the little follow box to the right? You don't need a blogger account to press it! & you won't get any e-mails (unless you sign up for notifications). 2: Comment!! I've had fewer than normal comments lately, and I can't help but wonder - are you bored? 

Is anyone really reading? Learning? Laughing? What do you like? Do you ever disagree with me? What do you want to hear more about? Rwanda? Egypt? Australia? France? Non Profit Work? Refugees? World Issues? More tales of yoga attempting and cookie baking during caffeine overdoses ... I write for you. I love hearing from you. I want you to enjoy reading "it's a small world". 

Something to do today: press that follow button & dish out some feedback! 
Thank You (Murakoze, Merci, شكرا لك for reading. xoxo 

PS: If you follow me via googlereader & further - understand googlereader, will you e-mail me? I have some questions. Thankya.
PPS: This is post 99!! Can you believe it? 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I heart tales of yoga and cookie making among all other tales you have...you know I enjoy a good laugh though :)

Ashley said...

To be honest Jeanna, I love all your posts! Of course you know I would ask for more Rwanda or Egypt :-) but I love reading about the topics that are important to you. You have wonderful ideas and I couldn't be more happy to have you in my life! Great job, Jeanna! Keep it up!