Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TV and Caffeine

Things I've been trying to cut back on: negativity, TV, worrying, sleeping too late, and caffeine (the hardest and most commonly failed).

It's not even noon and I've already failed TV.
& while most commercials get little to no attention from moi... one did. It was for Pepsi's Refresh Project. I did some more research and it's really neat. Basically, Pepsi is giving away millions of dollars monthly to individuals, business, and non-profits who want to/are making a positive impact on their community; within the categories of Health, Art & Culture, Food & Shelter, The Planet, Neighborhoods, and Education. Anyone can submit an idea and anyone can vote!

I realize I'm always pumping out websites for people to check out... but take a minute to see what people around the country are trying to do for their communities!

My whole point is this: Find a Cause.
I personally put a lot of my energies into the issues of women, cultural awareness, and refugees. What do you feel passionate about? What changes in the world do you want to see. & what are you doing to make it happen?

Something to DO today: examine your passions.
that Pepsi commercial made me want some caffeine...

No comments: