Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hot Pink Bow Tie


Apparently, I'm not the only one in the apartment that impulse buys. Welcome to the daily life of Khalda and Jeanna:

[Khalda walks in the apartment]
K: Look what I got for my cousin's kids! [Holds up a black plastic bag]
J: Khalda, what is INSIDE the bag.
K: I'm too scared to get it out. AHHH I'm way too scared. [With one finger she pulls out this nasty furry toy cat that I scoffed at yesterday on the street] AHHHHH. I GOT IT!
J: OHMYGOD [Laughing hysterically]
K: [Turns on the beast - which prompts its eyes to turn neon green, start screaming like a dying animal, wagging its tail, and walking around the room] I'm so scared.
J: If you think it is so scary, why did you buy it?
K: I don't know, the fur is nice. [Silence - except for the demon-cat] But Jeanna, I'm really scared. Turn it off.
J: Plllllllease Khalda, don't forget to say please.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

O.M.G. Kim and I are seriously laughing out loud unstoppably in our office right now. We're going to go back and read that again. hold on.

Ashley said...

Okay, that was lovely. I think I def. like it better than the teapot. We are going to have a surprise for you tomorrow. You should be excited. Anyway....*loved* that. You brightened my entire day. Misssss yooouuuuuuu

Kimmy P said...

omg... this is so one of my favorite blogs ever. the picture is PRICELESS