Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter! Book! Stickers!


It's well known I love mail & ma'pen pals.
& it should be known that I love Kim.

So, mail from Kim - is terribly exciting. & let me tell ya, I was not happy about having to find some obscure UPS hub until I saw that lil'rocket man.

The thing about Kim is she always seems to know how to - bring you back.
After bringing a close to the hazy rock & roll world of Keith Richard's LIFE, Kim gracefully swooped in with Not for Sale by David Batstone (a signed copy) to bring the reality of human trafficking back around into my hazy world. Like a true friend should. I cannot wait to read it. & I cannot wait until 2012, because that's when Kim told me I'm coming to visit her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOO!!! can't wait til you visit. Ashley can't either :)

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOO!!! can't wait til you visit. Ashley can't either :)