Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Care


Aww, shucks.

I missed National Letter Writing Week which, apparently, is the second week in January every year.

Do you still write letters? I do! (I even got some stockin' stuffer stamps). Sitting down with a stack of paper (& records, because it's my firm belief that every letter needs a soundtrack -- with that, press play nowwww for a wonderful Pasty song about letter writing), a good pen and a cup of tea - is one of my favorite pastimes.

& wouldn't you know, coming home after work and finding a letter addressed to moi also on the top of my favorites list hinthinthinthinthinthinthint. 

So. This week (since, I'll just assume you all missed the Letter Writing Week memo too) sit down and write a letter to a pal. You'll love it. They'll love it.

& let me know if you want to be pen pals...
& don't even get me started on my dreams of cutesy stationary sets.

No comments: