Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HEY YOU - ATTEND!

If you know me and you're free - come to this event!

See what my dear friends and I have been up to all summer! The girls have made some a-maz-ing projects including personal collages (see mine here), talking suitcases, batik, and more! This is their chance to showcase their creativity & culture!

I've been put in charge of hula hoop making - this should be incentive enough to come. BUT in case it isn't... there will be ethnic food, cultural (& fire) dancing, entertainment, hands on art projects, and more art galore!!

I've already sung my love for WISE , so come see for yourself why it's so great. Please. & Thank you.

Driving Directions: Take 94 towards Saint Paul and get off at the Snelling Ave. Exit. Go North on Snelling (towards University). 3 blocks past University, turn right on Edmund St. (there is a Holiday Gas Station). Drive down the block and Hamline Park Plaza is located in front of you. Most of the activities will be located in the Rose Garden. The entrance is near the entrance of the building. Free parking in the ramp! 

No comments: