Monday, June 21, 2010

HearHear

First of all, Nicholas D. Kristof (the author/journalist I've been ranting and raving about alllll week) re-tweeted me. Granted - it was about his book, but whatev - I'm star struck. My 15 minutes of twitter fame. I LOVE it, and him. For real - if it wasn't for copyright laws I'd turn it's a small world into a Half the Sky  copy/paste project. More to come on the book, guaranteed. 

Second order of business - apologies. Maybe I've been masking it well for it via 'posting options', but I haven't been blogging everyday. GASP. The funny thing is - it's because I have TOO MANY THINGS TO SHARE. I'm feeling overwhelmed, because there are so many things I want to rant, rave, inform, and praise.

Where does a girl start? Normally, I'd start with coffee, but it's too late for that. So, I'll start with a promise. I'm working daily on finding motivation, tapping into my creative side, and having more fun. I've got some new pictures, books, products and quotes to share; local non-profits, friend travels and new stories to dig into. It's SUMMER. Here's to a revival. Keep reading, friends.

No comments: