Monday, June 14, 2010

Community & Change

I recently sat on a copy of the MN Women's Press. I've seen copies of the publication floating around, but it wasn't until I sat on one that I picked one up. & today - I couldn't put it down. 

In fact, I lapped up every. single. word. The articles are easy to read, inspiring, current, thoughtful, and local. 

This gets better - you can read it online! http://www.womenspress.com/ 

Feel like you don't have time to browse it all? Here ya gooooo (my favorites):
Think About It - OMG those Grannies stole my heart.
Trash Talk - 2 bags of trash per year?! Tips from one local women on how you can do the same!
A Wider Worldview - the importance of experiencing new things to expand your thinking, creativity, & overall life happiness.
Immigration Equity - immigration laws  - they affect more populations then you think!

No comments: