Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hijab Style

http://hijabstyle.blogspot.com/ <----- THIS. Is very cool. 

Hijab Style is a UK blog dedicated to the Hijab & Islamic style. The blog covers: both high fashion runway and street style inspirations, seasonal tips/trends, updates on Islamic dress in the media, DIY, work wear, personal stories of empowerment and liberation, international style, how to wear a hijab, owning one's body, reasons why individuals wear the hijab, & more.


Maybe someday I will become a Hijabista (I didn't make that word up), but for now - people like Kim and I will just be proud supporters. To all of my friends who wear a hijab (or other forms of head coverings) I applaud your faith... and STYLE. 

I heard about Hijab Style via BBC News you can find the article here

No comments: